Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG club moms

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter recently signed up for the club and is looking for " friends" she is 10 years old and in the 4th grade.. If anyone has a daughter around her age in the club that would like to chat please PM me for her club name.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how to delete it but I am changing the post so no one can see what I wrote. Hopefully thats better [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 09:25 PM: Message edited by: ElizabethLover101 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Elizabeth Lover, delete that last message. It's not safe to tell your age on the board. Please PM Samantha's mommy with the info. Sorry, don't mean to get hard on you. It would just scare me if my dd put her information out on the web.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent her a PM asking her to delete that post , I wanted to ask moms on here for thier childrens club names so at least I would sort of know who she was chatting with [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks to all the moms who PM'd me!!

    edited because I am so tired I cant even spell

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •